Day after day we see that the world is progressing in every aspect of life. So that, there is no longer a place for everything that is ineffective and insecure. With this scientific and technical development, humanity has become more prosperous and man is able to live longer without serious health crises. The human development and modernization styles are not limited to a specific destination. Cosmetic medicine is an important branch of medicine and it is distinguished by the fact that it requires a large amount of creativity and craftsmanship to produce the expected results. Therefore, the plastic surgeon must possess knowledge and experience in addition to creativity and craftsmanship. One of the most important branches of cosmetic medicine is hair transplantation. That distinctive process that has always been able to restore hope to all who suffer from baldness and hair loss. We can not ignore the fame of hair transplantation. And the extent of its excellence in achieving amazing results, but what we want to talk about here is the expected risks of this procedure.
When we say risks, we do not mean side effects and complications. Because, as we mentioned earlier, are normal and do not cause anxiety and tension. While the risks of real hair transplantation are concentrated in other things will be mentioned below.
1 – When you choose a doctor is not qualified to carry out the procedure of hair transplantation. Or when dealing with amateur and non-professional should be expected to:
– Getting hair grows in an abnormal direction: This is because of not taking into account the way to implant the hair follicle in the right direction.
– Getting hair that does not have consistent intensity: This is due to the wrong distribution of hair follicles. The hair follicles are implanted in a disproportionate manner, unlike the natural form.
– The presence of bald spots appear in the donor area: Due to excessive extraction of hair follicles without taking into account the extent of tolerance of the donor area. And how to extract hair follicles unfairly and unbalanced.
2. When a patient performs a good hair transplantation procedure at a competent doctor but does not comply with the doctor’s instructions or disrespects the doctor’s advice, he should expect the following:
– Falling of the implanting hair follicles: This is due to the exposure of hair follicles to harsh factors. Or dealing with the scalp incorrectly, especially during the first days after the operation.
– Inflammation and bleeding in the donor area.
– The patient has a delay in the period of hospitalization that is supposed to be short. Because of modern techniques the healing period becomes shorter.
– The patient faces more complications and unexpected side effects including infections and inflammation.
Is there a high probability that any person undergoing hair transplantation will face these risks?
In fact, facing the risks and troubles with hair transplantation is rare and uncommon. But if a person does not choose the doctor and the center that will perform the operation correctly and allow amateur and non-specialist to deceive him, he must certainly wait to face one of these risks.
If the patient is able to choose the right place and the appropriate doctor to perform the hair transplantation procedure, we tell you that the procedure will be a great successful one, and most likely he will not face any problems.
In general, hair transplantation has a great success rate of up to 95%. However, the patient must be careful and ensure the license of the center dealing with him and the efficiency of the doctor to qualify him to practice the profession, in addition to that the patient should not be insulted by the doctor’s instructions especially in the first week after hair transplantation procedure.